On-site, Corporate Therapy
The majority of executives and managers I’ve met don’t want stressed-out employees, but few do much about it — maybe, best case, they offer some yoga classes or meditation sessions or provide basic health insurance.
Providing an on-site corporate wellness therapy service can save your company and employees’ a significant amount of time and money. Meeting in complete confidence with a professional therapist can help individuals to vocalise their internalised concerns and assumptions.
Besides stress reduction, an in-house therapist can help prevent long-term disability, time off of work, and job dissatisfaction, resulting in highly effective, happy and engaged employees.
“Part consultant, part motivational speaker, part therapist and part rent-a-friend, coaches work with managers, entrepreneurs, and just plain folks, helping them define and achieve their goals — career, personal, or most often, both.” – Newsweek
First Session: Our first step is to clearly identify your objective. All behavior is governed by beliefs, and we work with the beliefs you have accumulated in the subconscious mind that are holding you back. During the first session you will learn how the mind works, and discover beliefs that you have that are supporting you and sabotaging you towards achieving your goal. We will end with a tailor-made guided meditation that you can take home and listen to for the next few weeks.
Following Sessions: In each subsequent session I will use various techniques from hypnotherapy to visualisations. The aim is to release the disempowering beliefs and experiences from your subconscious mind. I believe that this process is a partnership between you and I, and I will be giving you simple exercises to do for homework so you can maintain the shifts at home and create lasting change.
Each session takes between 60-90 minutes, with the exception of the first session that includes a case history and is approximately 90 minutes.
In-house therapy starts at one visit per month, for 5 employees. Fee options for a 12-month commitment:
- $9,750 per month
- $105,000 per year
If an on-site therapist is not needed at this time, I do offer off-site therapy at my Sheung Wan office.
Fee structure is:
- $1,750 single session
- $7,800 for a package of 5 sessions
- $14,500 for a package of 10 sessions
- $24,000 for a package of 20 sessions
Note: all fees are in Hong Kong Dollars.
Areas of Focus: Support and Healing
- Overcoming Fears and Phobias
- Increasing Self-worth, Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Reframing Thoughts and Belief Patterns
- Releasing long-term suppressed emotions
- Improving Presentation and Speaking Skills
- Clarifying and Manifesting Goals and Desires
- Managing and Eliminating Physical Pain
- Resolving +/ Coping with Chronic Illnesses
- Enhancing Sports Performance
- Smoking Cessation
- Couples Counselling
- Past Life Regression Therapy
- Cleansing and Balancing Chakras
- Powerfully dealing with loss and Bereavement
- Moving on from depression
- Spirit Release
- Understanding and Resolving Aggression
- Learning full self-expression
- Dealing with Eating disorders
- Transitioning with ease into different stages of life (marriage, divorce, retirement)
Areas of Focus: Shifting and Reprogramming Habits
Fear & Anxiety
Overcoming Emotional Pain
Boosting Self Esteem & Confidence
Weight Loss Management
Location and Contact
10A Wing Cheong Commercial Building
19-25 Jervois Street
Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Telephone: +852 2992 0828